Monday, April 12, 2010

the sales channel

In 2004, the sale of PERGO in South China was no more than 1,000 SQM, and the sales channel was very weak. After my hard and effective work, PERGO had changed his poor situation in South China. The sale and channel have been improved greatly. In 2005 the chi dazzle sale had been enlarged to more than 5,000 SQM, the number of dealers enlarge from 1 to 4. Our distributors have confidence again, and have a better business cooperation with PERGO. For the good ralph lauren polo shirts sale, my region is the fastest sales improving region of PERGO in 2005. In 2006 I paid more attention to rebuild the brand of Lacoste Polo Shirts in Guangzhou, I had opened a discount wedding dresses own showroom at Guangzhou, more and more Guangzhou's consumers, designers and architects know that PERGO is a high end laminated floor and come from Sweden. On the other side I developed another new sales channel--Building Material Supermarket, and opened 4 showrooms in the cheap wedding gown dresses supermarket within half year. The supermarket let more people knew Pergo and gave me a pretty good sale.Building up a better sales net in South China is my another important job. I communicated with my cheap evening dresses distributors and launched some effective policy to help them enlarged market. Up to August the South sale had broken even to 2005, and the total sale of 2006 is double of 2005 (about 12,000sqm). Base on the poor construction material market of whole China in 2006, South is the only one area of PERGO can get sales progress.
truth of the life
change now
life is a story
code and software