Monday, April 12, 2010

planning and evaluation


My main assist gm to handle the daily sales management, sales planning and evaluation mechanism and control sales operation cost, I with nokia, Siemens, polo shirts, bird, TCL, amoi, konka, mobile communication and coordinate brands market promotion with the match planning, organizing, implementing, etc. Also in charge of the operation of the market, the suburb of Beijing suburbs for the company opened the market, sales channels.

1/ Have rich successful experience in different chi flat iron regions and products.2/ Always try to do the job well, have high responsibility.3/ Professional managing knowledge and experience.4/ Have rich experience in multinational company and local chi hair straighteners company.5/ Know Chinese market well and know how to manage it. Incharging Versace ceramic's business in hair straighteners China. Including 1/Making the sales strategy.2/Making Versace cheap ralph lauren polo shirts ceramic more well konow.3/Managing the whole sales net of China,helping the dealers extending their Lacoste Polo sale.4/Building up the franchising system, extending the franchising business.5/New product's choosing and promoting.6/Other things about Versace ceramic.At the begining, I analysed the sales data and the sales situation. Then I made a brand sales strategy.First, I supplied the professional product and sales training to the dealers, and built up the sales supporting system.Then I discussed the cooperation with other Versace product, used the power of Versace brand to promote the ceramic's sale.After my efficient work, I had developed the first franchising dealer in Hangzhou. Versace ceramic's sale is always the best in the company, and is the only one brand can reach and beyond the sales target of 2008, the sale is 80,000,000..For my outstanding achievement, I became the ceramic manager of Major, encharging all ceramic's business.
love
truth of the life
change now
life is a story